1. Names of suitable candidates who meet all the requirements stated above should be submitted by the Head of the Sunday School Department to the Sessional Committee for consideration and approval.
2. When approved, the candidates may be approached by the Head or representative of the Sunday School Department for the offer of the appointment.
3. When the offer of appointment is accepted, the Sessional Committee is to be informed and the appointment minuted.
4. Candidates who have accepted the appointment may then be appointed as Sunday School Teachers/ Co-Teachers or be enrolled for the appropriate courses to prepare them for the appointment.
5. Prior approval should be sought from the Management Council for any deviation from these guidelines.
(Note: The Procedure for Appointment of SS Teachers is taken from FCF Manual on Guidelines for Appointment of Sunday School Teachers, Management Council Meeting 9.5.88)